De Hallen Haarlem
Grote Markt 16
2011 RD HAARLEM
De Hallen Haarlem is the museum for modern and contemporary art in Haarlem. Three times per year De Hallen Haarlem organises a cluster of exhibitions dealing with current developments in the visual arts.
In them the museum offers a platform for artists
from the Netherlands and other countries, with the accent on photography and video art.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- Closed on: Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.